3/01/2014

Elsa fanart

Ever since the Disney movie "Frozen" came out, people have been drawing the main character, Elsa, like maniacs. And it's nothing new; whenever a new movie or game comes out, and it gains some popularity, people draw fanart. And that's just fine.

In fact, I haven't seen the movie myself yet, but Elsa looks like a fairly cool character, so I don't really have a problem with people drawing her, specifically.

The problem I have is that everybody is drawing her with the same smug look on her face, and I'm getting tired of seeing that. Unless this character is a cocky bitch, why do people keep drawing her movie poster-image? And I'm not lying when saying artists are copying that exact image. And people keep faving it like it's an original piece of art.

Stop copy-pasting. It's not impressive and it's hardly fanart.


No comments:

Post a Comment