4/05/2014

Pink

I always disliked the colour pink, but now I'm older, I finally know why.

Pink is one of those colours that was basically "invented" by cooperations. For girls. Made to make money.

I find anything that has to seperate two genders from each other to be bullshit, which is also why the colour blue gets a frown, but it hurts my eyes less, so I'll give it a pass.

Pink is like the eyelashes on a female cartoon character, pink is like the ribbon in Minnie Mouse's hair, while really, she looks like Mickey Mouse in every single way. But a few cliché female touches takes care of that, apparently.

It doesn't matter what kind of girl you are; if you have that extra hole in your body, they're adding you to the pink team. Those goth ladies and tomboys must be thrilled, especially.

I don't understand why so many girls go with it, either.
Either they've just been brainwashed by their surroundings since birth, as we've all accepted pink to be the colour of their genetalia at this point, or maybe it is the conclusion of a very long and deep scientific research that pink is what appeals to the female gender, because eyeballs and brain registration and shizzle.
I just made myself laugh, so that must totally be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment