4/16/2014

Dreams

I love lying in bed and thinking of stories, but the images created by my unconsciousness are often less than pleasing.
 
I always have vivid dreams I often fully remember after waking up. My dreams tend to give me more stress than real life does, as I always seem to be trying to understand something, have to do some kind of big chore while the rest does nothing, go back to school, make right with the people who did me wrong, and dreams about my teeth falling out of my mouth rule my night life.
Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep, because I fear in what kind of Hell I'll find myself into next. I wouldn't quite qualify most of them as nightmares, either.

I have enough "normal" dreams, but the problem with experiencing dreams as real life is that when shit is going down, you'll just give yourself a heart attack someday and wake up dead. So, not wake up at all.

I wonder what to do about it, but there's never been a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment