4/16/2014

Bland men with attractive wifes

Or ugly men with attractive wifes.

While I do believe that it's the inside that counts, I've never really understood it. There's only one thing worse than an ugly woman, and that's an ugly man. Lol. I dare to say there are too many of them. Lol again. 
But on a serious note: When I look at these settled men, wether they stopped caring or were just Lady Gaga'd that way, I wonder why they are always accompanied by women with great hair.

You see it in real life and television, and it stays a strange sight. Almost infuriating, sometimes. I have yet to see a blubbery, balding lady with a drop-dead gorgeous man, but it's always an Al Bundy with a Peggy, Homer Simpson with a Marge (who is apparently attractive), Peter Griffin with a Lois (who is apparently attractive), Mimi's parents in "Eliot Kid", and.. a Roger Rabbit with a Jessica.

Hell will freeze over sooner than we'll see a hairy, fat lady with a young toyboy portrayed in any media or in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment