3/22/2015

Racist idolisation

Strange title, but I wasn't sure what else to call it.

When watching television talent shows, going back to those again, the chance you'll hear a young black girl sing a song from Beyonce and a young black boy a song from Michael Jackson is...100%.
And yesterday I saw two different black people on television hoping they got to meet either Beyonce or Will Smith.

Just what the coo. Why do all these African Americans only have black idols? Why do they only want to be like another black person? Why do they only sing songs from other black people? It's always Beyonce this, Beyonce that, Beyonce is my idol, I wanna be like Beyonce when I grow up, etc etc.

It's getting ridiculous.
Does nobody like Macklemore? Is he too radiant white?



No comments:

Post a Comment