3/20/2015

Marley & Me

I despise this movie. Nothing but pure hatred for this overhyped piece of trash.
It's been a long time since I last saw it, but I'll share whatever I still remember.

Not only did Marley & Me trick people by making them think this is a brilliant comedy about a guy and his shitty dog, like the trailer made me believe, but the unadvertised drama that ruled most of the movie was just beyond shitty. It wasn't clever, it was just painful.

This movie was not about a man and his dog, but about a man and Rachel from Friends fighting and screaming at each other. There was only one funny scene in the entire movie, and that was the dog training scene, but the next time you see any decent focus being put on the dog, it's when he's dying.

I was expecting to see more of the character/dog mentioned in the title, not these two characters going at it in a way that makes you feel just as comfortable as experiencing an actual fight between your parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment