3/23/2015

Pewdiepie's fame

Even though I do not find badly constructed, inaudible sentences and random screaming to be entertaining, it's not hard to see that Pewdiepie is a decent person. He simply did his thing and happened to get shared on the internet and become the Youtube celebrity he is now.
That's not something he constructed himself.

Having that said, I cannot speak ill about the boy, I'm not even sure if I can speak ill about the people who like him. But I will say that his fame upsets me greatly, because I've been in all corners of Youtube and have seen way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way more talented and funny people do the same thing. Before him. And haven't we all.
But well, all of us "jealous people" just have to realise that there aren't that many internet users who visit those corners and know about these people. I bet that 80% of Pewdiepie fans have Pewdiepie set up as their only gameplay channel and as the authority on gaming. A good example of that being his fans going to other gameplayers solely for the purpose of bashing them to Hell for daring to play the same game Pewdiepie has played, not knowing that every single gameplay channel on Youtube plays the games that are most hyped as a way to stay up-to-date. That's what they do. They don't do it to rip off someone else.

Pewdiepie certainly deserves to have watchers, but him being on first place of all this shit, that's something that's hard to swallow.



No comments:

Post a Comment