8/21/2011

The new Catwoman

I never liked Catwoman, as I always saw her as some bored, lonely woman who wanted to copy Batman, but thought she was being original by making herself the ugliest cat costume ever. Yet, I don't know that much about her. I always thought she was this strange crossover between a villain and a hero, depending on the situation, but I could very well be wrong.
I never found her interesting enough to check out her
biography
.

Not too long ago I saw a trailer for a new Batman game/sequel and the moment this ho hit the screen, I hurled. I think the main reason why I'm so bothered by her is because there is actually a big crowd who likes her, opposed to the previous Catwoman I know even less about. But even that Catwoman looked good; the new one looks like a slut, moves like a slut, and talks like a slut. There is a big difference between "being seductive" and "being a slut". She isn't remotely good looking and the stupid costume doesn't really help mask that oddly shaped head of hers.
Still, people are excited over her.
I must be missing something.


No comments:

Post a Comment