8/21/2011

Misplaced slash

Brilliant. The horniness of a human has no boundaries.

So now and then I come across Eddsworld yoai/slash fanart. It happens. I look for something else, I get crap. But considering what happened to the main guy, Edd, in real life, drawing these images now makes the issue even worse. I don't know anything about Eddsworld, I've only seen the characters, so I can't say much about it. But I do know that Edd was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago and is spending his days in the hospital right now.

You'd think that people who draw Eddsworld fanart would know about this. They must. With that in mind, where do they get the balls to abuse his image like this. Thank you for the fanart and support, idiot fangirls. Thanks alot.



2 comments:

  1. Well I can't say I like Eddsworld but that's fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edd Gould is dead now, so the yaoi fans can feel worse. Hey, they wanted to destroy Eddsworld. I hope they are happy. They all make me sick.

    ReplyDelete