5/19/2010

Religion: Christianity

When a baby is born, it are the parents and its surroundings who teach it to follow (and fear) a god. Leave the child alone and it'll naturally stay Atheist.

After I drew and published a comic showing an obnoxious Christian and my character having a conversation with "God", this was one of the many comments I recieved:


I'm gonna pray for you guys. Ya'll need it.

If you guys read the Bible and try to understand what He has done for you by letting Christ die for your sins and giving you a chance to go to Heaven, you'll see how God is NOT like what you described at all. God loves you guys. If He didn't, he wouldn't have given us this chance. Like a parent, God might seem like saying to you "don't do this" and don't care about what you desire, but He's only saying that because He know it isn't for ya'll and could harm you. You may think us Christians are "ruining your fun" but understand that the sins or wrongdoings you guys and everyone does are harmful to you not only physically but mentally as well. (Remember, us Christians used to be non-believers ourselves and enjoyed our sins and didn't accept God like you guys until we came to understand the Gospel.)

I don't know if I, a Christian, or other Christians or God for that matter will get through you guys, but really it's up to you guys. God will let you choose either to accept Him or reject Him (even though it will break His heart).Your destiny to go to Heaven and live eternally or go to Hell and lose your soul is in your hands. If you decide to reject God and Christ, oh well; your loss.

John 3:16 "For God so LOVED THE WORLD, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life."


If God truly loves His "children", He will accept them for who they are and not punish them for what they are not.
According to Christians God gave every humanbeing a free will; wouldn't it be hypocrite to punish people because they use it? Yes, it would.

If you want your creations to shut up and jump off a bridge when you tell them to, giving them the freedom to think wasn't really a smart decision when creating them, now was it.


Hey, a parent would punish his or her kids for doing wrong, but that doesn't mean they don't love their kids. They punish their kids as discipline to teach them what's wrong and what's right. It's the same way with God and us. You think the sins you do is just the way you are? No it's not. Your identity is much more than that. You identify yourself with the sins you do.

Besides, a child can choose whether to obey his or her parents by not doing the wrong thing or not, but that's no excuse for avoiding punishment. A criminal has the choice to steal or not, but if he uses that free will to steal, he's still gonna get punish. It's HOW you use your free will that counts. In life, you can't expect that you can do whatever you want and say that action is always right. That's unrealistic.

People sin all the time, but there are those who decide that they want to stop sinning and become a better person because they know what they do is wrong and those who decide they should continue sinning because either they enjoy it or because "it's just the way they are." Without realizing you faults in your sins and choosing to stop those sins, the sins you do will only hurt you and those around you. But mostly you.


There is no way a person would love his/her father or mother when beaten with a whip and that's exactly what Hell represents. Maybe it will cause the child to listen, but will not respect his parents. Only fear them.
I refuse to live my life in fear, including the thought that I can't think what I want or wipe my ass without someone watching and judging me. You'll have to realize that.

Back in the days people used to believe that a child gets born with sins and even that being born is a sin alone. Everything is suddenly a sin, unless you murder or scold others in the name of your Father.
Only dogs are allowed to piss against legs, because apparently animals can't sin. Yet I don't understand why humans can't be seen as "animals"; is it just because we think, fantasize and wear fancy shoes and pants?

I don't see God.
I don't feel God.
If there is someone who loves me, it is my good mother. My true creator. And I have nice, disturbing pictures to prove that she is. I just can't love someone or something who does not show any signs of love back and it doesn't do it for me when "His loyal mind slaves" approach me and claim that He does. It's only logical you want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
Unless the horse is a lie.

I believed; I sang songs about God and all what He did and I prayed.
But talking to a wall is a waste of my time and a waste of my life, I'd rather do the boogie with the devils in Hell than float around through the clouds aimlessly in Heaven for all eternity. Am I sinning by being an Atheist? Yet I'm having a terrific life, unlike my mother who had religious parents who beat the crap out of the poor woman just because she was an unwanted child. These monsters were the good followers of God; and you'll see that they'll change their ways right before they die and expect to be forgiven by Him.
No.
Just no.

If believing in a higher power makes you feel save, you shouldn't listen to my words. Yet you'll have to understand that I am living the exact same life as you do, but with more hours to spend on myself and knowing true peace; without anyone watching your every move.
That is also why I think that Atheists, if anyone, are the true followers of the thing religous people created, "God". Peace in your soul and your acts are without the expectation that you'll get rewarded or punished.

A small tip for Christians:
When you're talking to someone who doesn't believe or has a different religion: Don't quote pieces from the Bible, it's really annoying and it doesn't say them anything.

Alot of Christians claim that all the Christians who are psychotic, violent and child abusers aren't true Christians. Then how many "true" Christians are there?

Here's another nice story:
My mother once lived in an extremely religious town, where she saw a father calling his 4 year old son to cross the street, while the streets were crowded with cars. Since the man pretty much lost his temper and kept yelling at the child, the boy started crossing the road and was crushed by a car right away. Looking at the destroyed corpse of his son the dog simply said "It's God's will" and he lived happily ever after.

And something I still remember from the news:
A man jumped in a tiger cage at a Zoo and yelled "IF GOD EXISTS HE WILL SAVE ME FROM DEATH". Guess what happened.

It's easy to say for Christians that everything people disapprove about them is done by people who aren't actually Christian, but I can't keep help to think that those people are the real Christians.

Another thing I really hate when I get into a discussion with these pigs is when they claim I have certain beliefs just because I don't believe. As if every Atheist has a standard package of "This-is-what-I-think's".
According to them I assume the entire world popped out of nowhere. Well, the same with God, though He apparently needed 6 days more (That's a week, what a coincidence, too bad things like "weeks" and "months" didn't even exist in the beginning of time). And how is "God did it" more logical than proven facts, logic or science?

Another common excuse people use to prove His nonexistent existance is the overused "But you can't see air, though you know that exists!".
I can feel air.
The wind blows, it's air. It's what I breathe.
I can see air.
The wind blows, leaves move, it's air.

I'd like a better example than what Dee Dee once said in Dexter's Laboratory.

God leaves no actual signs whatsoever. Only humans, creatures who are greatly capable of lying and making up beautiful stories, tell me it is true. Air is still something you can identify. I need more than a storybook from thousands of years back that came from a time where all different kinds of fairy tales hit the Earth. So far I'm concerned, I'm not stupid for asking God's attention by approaching me to either one of my senses:
If God gave us the ability to see, hear, smell and feel, it's pretty stupid of the guy to keep Himself invisible for all those senses.

Of course I could've expected that the person who started approaching me is member of some Rapture Ready website, where they even have forum subjects like "how to convert someone" and hold conversations about how "bad" you feel for someone who doesn't believe. A decent Christian would've laughed about my comic. And wouldn't join an ass forum like that to begin with.
These people shouldn't act as if they are right and stop "feeling sorry" for people who have a happy, Godless life. Their place in wannabe-Heaven isn't reserved for them when they force their beliefs on people or when they claim to have prayed for someone. Nobody asked them to and hypocrisy isn't welcome:
They've called Atheists stubborn and agressive, yet they throw around sentences like, and I quote: "I want those nonbelievers to know that us Christians aren't push-overs and never stop fighting." (Click here for the original thread)

I would've laughed if this wasn't serious.
"Aren't push-overs" and "never stop fighting" are both incredibly controversial and the opposite of what both words mean. People greatly disappoint me when they think that every problem in life can be solved with just sitting on your ass and praying. If they think they can make their dreams come true by just folding their hands, they'll not come far.

Or instead of forcing people, how about leaving all God's creations alone and giving them their own freedom to think. Don't like what those Atheists are doing? That's not very polite towards your Father, the one who also made them, now is it. Do you have complaints? Then you're doubting God. No Heaven for you.


It's time for common sense.


2 comments:

  1. Here we have an example of that super computer mind of yours really getting the power to the wheels. please post this elsewhere. You make an arguement that sane individuals (both God-fearing, and atheist) can agree on. Though I'm fairly certain you did touch base on this point in your blog, There are christians who don't judge others, who are mortified by other "christians" who accept atheist beliefs, but do not adopt them as thier own for any number of reasons. These people are not fools. They have been convinced the contrary of your beliefs. You look for reasons as to why there is no god, so you can say thusly, They look for reasons as to why there is. Tolerance of the other's opinion is what the real issue is. Intolerance causes disatsifaction causes strife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Pfffft.
    Please research St. Augustine.
    I got a kick out of reading about how your arguments are lacking of substance.

    ReplyDelete