6/19/2014

Frozen's homosexual message claim

I watched Frozen a little while ago, and although it made me laugh at some parts, I didn't think it was better than all the previous movies Disney made. I was surprised to see that the character everyone drew on the internet was hardly a main character, or has any personality, and I was quite sad it was again a 3D movie. 3D feels so lazy.

Anyway, I was already fairly familiar with the discussions surrounding the movie, but now having seen the movie, I can finally conclude that I hate all of you. For some reason people really felt the need to give this movie an unholy amount of attention and they overglorify it more than Disney's previous recent productions, and really, it's only because people are making up shit about it:

What is the deal with the homosexual message claim?

The whole "homosexual message" is based on the sacrifice and love two sisters have for each other, and to see it as anything else is just messed up.
How insane and perverted are you, that your mind turned a bond between sisters into a lesbian love story, and then continue on to attack Disney for making this "o-so-very-obvious gay promotional film to brainwash our children with"?

Sod off, humanity, I can't even look at you anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment