9/01/2014

The Voice Kids Australia

I talked about the bullshit that happens on TV talent shows before, but while I'm watching this year's The Voice Kids auditions from Australia, I just can't contain myself:

I found the judges on this particular version of the show to be sucking the dick of every child that hits the stage. This in the sense they turn their chairs for every single shitty singer that barfs out their song, simply because it's a child.

How will you teach children anything if you make them believe a "try" is the same as a "victory"? You don't have to be a dick, but come on, send these children away with some helpful criticism. While I'm browsing through the Australian auditions, I have yet to find one singer I even slightly like, but these pussy judges turn their chairs for all of them. Just what the shit. The fact the ability to vote is disabled on these videos says enough.


I'll give you the last drop and motivation for this article:


No comments:

Post a Comment