9/17/2014

Mac computers

Unbearably stupid systems that make the promise of staying virus-free hardly worth going through figuring out the overcomplicated layout.
Also, for something that assures it cannot have viruses or malware, I can't say the millions of pop-ups and advertisement banners my sister's boyfriend gets when browsing the internet convinces me of that fact. If the claim is that "at least your files will be safe and it's just when browsing", I am not impressed. Especially not when looking at the price tag of these things.

Mac is certainly not for the regular person, and while I've had a Mac in front of me more than once, I can't help but grunt every time I meet up with this thing. There is no getting used to it, it lacks logic. It's like Apple watched Windows and said "We can make the same thing, but make it so complicated, nobody could ever say we're copying these guys, and people who willingly buy our computers will feel smarter than the rest of the world".


No comments:

Post a Comment