7/04/2014

Wii U

I hoped that the Wii U would've died the second it was announced to be pointless shit, but it's still here, and I keep seeing awesome and interesting games being published for it. And only for it. I'm conflicted about what to do.

I don't want to buy something that's basically one big, battery-devouring, expensive Wii remote that pretends to be its own console. It's merely a pointless extension for the Wii nobody asked for, and since I already have a Wii, I don't feel much for buying a tablet that, let's be honest, most games don't get the full potential out of; and in most the big screen only shows you the menu or map.
Does Nintendo really think people are that lazy they don't want to press a button to see the menu anymore?

The Wii U is nothing special and it just reminds me of the Nintendo DS/3DS. Which I also have. Why should I have to buy things double, just to play the games I want to play? Why can't Nintendo have a little care for its fans and release their games for more consoles? Why do I need this iPad when I want to have Zelda's Windwaker HD or try out Sonic Boom?



No comments:

Post a Comment