7/30/2014

Pogo

Dearest Fagottron, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Not to sound like a hipster, but his work was in my favourites far before he turned into a Youtube celebrity and decided to show his face to everyone.
You can make the argument that I'm so hipster, I just "think" his older work is better because it's from a period where he was "slightly less popular", but that would mean the Spongebob remix wouldn't do it for me either. And that's not true.
 

Of course, not everything from the past was equally great, but his newer productions just sighs "bored of this". It's as if the guy is getting tired of trying to come up with melodies. His current remixes just don't make me boogie.

Either this guy is not having a good year, or he's being pushed/pressured by others.



No comments:

Post a Comment