11/03/2010

Atheists

There are extremists for everything.

As I am a "Satan-worshipping nonbeliever" myself (though wondering how I can worship something I don't believe in), naturally I appreciate someone who shares the same thought more than somebody who doesn't.
That's how life works; we all feel more comfortable with people who are like us. That's why racism and discrimination will never leave this world.

Just like religious people, Atheists have the urge to act like they know best. But what I've noticed is that Atheists usually have a negative approach on everything. While religion has the casual "you'll burn in Hell, but I'll pray for you and that way pretend to care", there are these Atheists who often say or do something that's just purely insulting and mocking another religion. They should leave it to "I don't believe" and not "you're all fucking nuts, God doesn't fucking exist, just look at all the fucking proof, that's why I fucking don't believe".

If you are so certain of your case, then good for you. Some people obviously don't care; they read the about same "revolutionary" discoveries as you, and it still didn't change their mind. You repeating what already has been said is not going to make a difference. The same goes for religion and their Bibles.

It's like these people live on making fun of other people, while there are multiple other ways to show you are Atheist without bringing someone down. Though you could also say most religious people are only this verbally "calm" to stay on a good level with their Lord. But instead of overactive swearing, they put all their energy in converting people, preaching, quoting the Bible, bombing the shit out of them, or looking up these religion-insulting articles and artwork and complain about them.

It's both equally annoying, but I would expect Atheists to be better. Of course people stay people.

Next to these "extremists", there are also people who claim to be Atheist, but still say they believe in a possible higher power, Heaven/Hell or anything else reserved to religion. These jerkoffs should get a dictionary and look up the definition of "Atheist". They are not Atheists.

And did you notice how I also bashed Christians in this article while I was aiming for Atheists? That's also an Atheist feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment