7/19/2010

Girls clothes

Have you ever paid any attention to the clothes stores sell for girls? It's terrible.

Even for toddlers they make the worst clothing; if it's not pink, then it's slutty.
Can someone tell me, what is the use of selling bikinis for 4 year old girls? These little sprouts have no breasts whatsoever, and neither do they have a figure to show off with. And they most certainly would not be interested in doing so. They're children.

Hip pants, small tops and high heels are not suitable clothing for the young and innocent.

This was the idea of some horny adults who thought it was a good idea to dress small children like teenage girls. Personally it sickens me to see toddlers dressed up like prostitutes, but I put most of the blame to their parents.

Like I mentioned at the start, it's not only slutty clothing that makes me hurl, but also this overdose of pink. I know pink somehow became the trademark-colour for girls, but it also sets up a terrible stereotype. As if girls can't like anything else and are cuddly and weak, just like this despicable Barbie colour. You think I'm exaggerating? Then tell me how cool and masculine you'd feel when wearing a pink dress. Or just pink jeans.


1 comment:

  1. LoL's I love wearing a pink dress for my Daddy (boyfriend)
    #SpazyTransGirl

    ReplyDelete